The high school marching band season is coming to a close. The popup t shirt print shops at the competitions are selling more products than ever as students, parents, and directors make sure that they leave each competition with a keepsake from the event. Although Thursday evening was Senior Recognition Night and you son’s last time to march with his high school band at a home football game, you are glad that you still have two more competitions to go. The long days are exhausting, but they are also some of the best memories from these years. So many great kids! So many great stories! The fact that you buy custom t shirts from the on site t shirt screenprinting company, however, means that even when this last season is over you will still have many memories.
Are You Getting Ready to Order Custom Items from a T Shirt Print Shop?
Whether you are looking for a single set of custom trucker hats or you are in search of a whole line of custom embroidery service apparel for a sports team, it is important to find a company that can help you get the price that you want, while also deliver the items that you need in a timely manner. Consider some of these facts and figures about the custom t shirt industry and the impact that it has on the economy:
- Losing employees can be expensive. Making the decision to create custom clothing and provide other perks, however, may be able to help a company avoid the frightening statistic that unhappy employees cost American business over $300 billion each year.
- One race may be more inviting that another if the registration includes a well designed long sleeve t shirt.
- Virtually any concert event includes an onsite t shirt print shop that allows fans to take a memory home from the event.
- Estimates indicate that 91% of consumers have at least one promotional product in their kitchen. In addition, 74% have at least one promotional productat their workspace, and 55% have at least one in their bedroom.
- T shirt screenprinting tents are an increasingly popular location at swim meets, band competitions, and other high school activities.
- Hats, shirts, bags, and many other items are popular gifts at many trade shows and other corporate events.
- Approximately 53% of people who own a promotional item indicate they use that item at least once a week.
- T shirt designs can help a company help market its brand.
- Studies show that the top five most popular promotional product categories are wearables, writing instruments, bags, calendars, and drink ware.
- How long has it been since you provided new embroidered work shirts for your workers.
- In a Dinova survey, 73% of respondents indicate they have a company picnic each year, an event that is known for handing out promotional products.
- Research indicates that 62% of Americans claim to have more than 10 t shirts in their wardrobe. In total, that amounts to roughly 1.5 billion shirts.
- The best way to promote an event is to hand out customized promotional products.
Although many people think of sports teams when it comes to custom t shirts, a growing number of companies are using customized apparel to build team unity and to promote a company sponsored event. Chances are you have at least one custom designed shirt in your closet that has caused at least one person to say to you, “LOVE THAT SHIRT!”