It has taken awhile to get to this point, but as you start your seventh year teaching middle school English you have a closet full of clothes that you feel good about wearing. From three colors of luxury leather belts to four different leather dress shoes, you feel like even your accessories will help you feel great about yourself as you walk into your classroom this year.
Mens luxury leather belts and a few nice pair of Italian leather shoes can be the perfect way to start the work week. And while you may not be able to afford that nice of a wardrobe when you are first starting a job, many people make getting a nice wardrobe a priority. How do you feel about the clothing that you wear to work every day? Are you happy to throw on anything that is clean and matches, or do you have a goal to look your best and professional every day when you head to work? Being committed to looking great can be expensive, but if you watch for sales and the best prices you can sometimes find some very classy items even if you have very high standards.
Consider some of these reasons why an increasing number of Americans are paying attention to what they wear and the first impressions that they make:
- Luxury accessories can help you make the first impression that you want.
- On average, every consumer will have at least four leather items on them at any one time. These items include things like shoes, wallets, belts, and watchstraps.
- One way to impress people when you go for a job interview or a business meeting is to show a professional look in your clothing selection.
- Keeping the details of your outfit in mind is always important. In fact, studies indicate that visual cues are three to five times as powerful as audio cues.
- Yearly totals from 2009 to 2014 show that the men?s designer footwear retail value sales grew as 39%.
- One set of luxury leather belts can help you find the accessory that you need for almost all of your outfits.
- Using products like leather polish and shoe trees can increase the lifespan of leather shoes as much as 10 times.
- Research indicates that quality leather dress shoes can accommodate tens of thousands of flexes if they are cared for properly.
- By the time as few as seven seconds pass, psychology studies reveal that first impressions are already made. Although it can take 17 seconds, first impressions happen really fast.
- Estimates also show that 55% of a person’s opinion is determined by physical appearance, including the kind of clothes that you wear and the accessories that you select.
- Statistics indicate that 75 million people, which is equal to 23% of the total U.S. population, are ?millennials,? those who fall within the age range of 18 to 34. Millennial men are a key consumer base for the sale of personal accessories.
- The men?s dress shoe industry accounts for 6 % of the shoe market share.
If you have reached the point in your life when you are paying more attention to the fact you want to LOOK YOUR BEST, you are probably the kind of person who pays attention to the small details like luxury leather belts and other quality accessories. Finding the right belt and the right shoes can help you make the impression that you are going for.