This is the big weekend. After handing out the custom company shirts at the office on Friday, the while group is going to head to the football game that night. It may only be a high school rivalry to some, but the fact of the matter is this cross town contest is a big deal in the community. Your company has always helped sponsor the tailgate cookout before the game starts, so the shirts are part of the whole event. The design features both teams and the workers love the chance to celebrate with both teams before the game starts.
The shirts have become a popular way to celebrate a big weekend, but they are popular year round, even when the game is long over.
Finding the Right Fundraising Apparel Can Help You Turn an Event Into a Tradition
School sports apparel continues to grow in popularity. So much so that there are often just as many parents wearing spirit wear as there as students. Team gear is so popular in some communities, in fact, that there are people who collect and share all of the different years of their favorite team.
Consider some of these facts and figures about the businesses that produce custom company shirts and other popular marketing materials:
- 62% of Americans claim to own more than ten t-shirts in their wardrobe. All combined this is nearly 1.5 billion shirts.
- 71% of parents indicate that they have sold fundraising products to family, friends, and co-workers.
- 64% of Millennials indicate that they prefer to fundraise through run, walk, and cycling events.
- 73% of school fundraising sales are made through social media have been inspired to take further action.
- As many as 2 billion t-shirts are sold worldwide each year.
Team sports apparel is a big business, so it should come as no surprise that there are a number of companies that offer their products to schools to help both the company itself and its clients earn lots of money. By creating a new design for the same event year after year, groups can actually create a following who want to make sure that they never miss out on a new release.